onsdag 28. juni 2017

A romantic wedding in the Maja Design blog today!


Hi there! Here comes a wedding card I have made. And of course I have used the Vintage Romance Collection from Maja Design. 
Together with the beautiful papers I have put a paper from an old book I got from my grandmother. She also had some more old books, but them she gave to the priest, before I had the chance to to grab them for my cards:)


The image is from Magnolia, and I have used Distress Ink for my colouring. I think the image fits the papers so well, and vice versa. The sentiment stamp is from Stempelglede.


I have made some cute envelopes with a DooHickey die (vol 9). The small flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. As the rest of the flowers as well. 


The card is a lollipop card, and I have folded two accordians measuring 6x30 cm, and glued them together. 


Here is the back of the card, to write a greeting on. 


You will also find this post in the Maja Design blog
Hope you liked it!
Hugs, Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

This card is so beautiful, Camilla! Love those tiny envelopes and the fact that you decorated the back as well with the floral heart.

Sol sa...

Så Nydelig!.. Så mange Herlige lag på lag.. Nydelig pyntet og Vakker Fargelegging.. de små brevene.. Jeg tenkte med en gang på vigsels papirene.. . Vakkert!

Anonym sa...

What a super sweet card, Camilla. I love every bit about it. Your colouring is awesome and I love how you give all your cards a dreamy and romantic look.
ตารางคะแนน