mandag 3. juli 2017

DT All About Magnolia Challenge #25 ~ All about Summer


Hi there! 
It is time for a new challenge at the wonderful
The theme is Summer.
And here is my card. 
The image is from the I belive in Unicorn Collection 2017,
and is called Tiara Tilda.
She has such a beautiful hair, 
which I have put some Liquid Pearls in.


I have coloured the image with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers. 
I use The Langton watercolour paper to stamp on, 
and I stamp with a Memento ink pad,
rich cocoa. 


The shape of the card is made with a GoKreate die. 
The circle dies for the image is from Spellbinder. 
And all other dies used are from Magnolia.
The pattern papers are from Maja Design.


Now some details.








The text on the tags follows if you buy the Tiara Tilda.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Please have a visit to the AAM Challenge blog 
to be inspired by my very talented team mates!
Hope to see your card there:)
I wish you a lovely Monday.

With love,
Camilla

1 kommentar:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Love this beautiful card, Camilla! The details are fabulous. Would love to see a video tutorial on how you put a card like this together.