onsdag 22. november 2017

A Wedding Card


Hi everyone!
Here I am with a Wedding card I have made. 
It has been published in the Norwegian magazine Ett Trykk this Summer.
You can also read this post in the Wild Orchid Crafts blog
as I am blogging for them today!


The text is from Stempelglede and the dies are DooHickeys from Magnolia.
The lovely bride is a stamp from Saturated Canary.


Here I have used Ballerina Blossom, rose hip buds, roses and berry spray.


The papers are from Maja Design.
The card is actually a frame card, and I have used this tutorial as inspiration.


The image is coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers.




Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

With love,
Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Lisa sa...

This is so absolutely stunning, Camilla!! I just keep staring at the pictures to see the amazing details!! I love everything about this, from the papers to the flowers to the little camper!! The image is colored perfectly, too!! Gorgeous, gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Patty O'Malley sa...

Beautiful keepsake!

Sol sa...

Åh Så Kult!!.. Lekker Shadowbox... å så gøy med campingvogna inni.. Heeeelt perfekt!!.