torsdag 16. november 2017

An easel card!


Hi there!
Here I am with my latest Maja Design post - card! I have used the pattern papers from the Denim & Friends collection. The card was also published it the magazine Ett Trykk.
And great news! I have been asked to join Ett Trykk as a Guest Designer for another year! I was so surprised! And very, very happy that they wanted me in their GDT for another year.


Here I have used a stamp from Ett Trykk (the text.


The image is from Magnolia and the Denim collection, as well as many of the dies I have used. I actually ordered the Denim Collection when I saw the Maja Design papers (Denim & Friends). As I thought they would be a great match. 


The image is coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers. 


Here you see the card from the side, and it is an easel card.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Hugs,
Camilla

1 kommentar:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Beautiful card, Camilla! Congratulations on being chosen as a Guest Designer for another year at the magazine. I can see why--your work is always so beautiful! I wish that magazine was available over here even though I don't speak the language. The projects and designers featured are always fantastic.