torsdag 18. januar 2018

A decorated chocolate box for Wild Orchid Crafts!


Hi everyone! Here I am with a new project. I have decorated a chocolate box. 
Not only you get a card, but also some chocolate to go :)


I have used many gorgeous products from Wild Orchid Crafts for my box. The papers are from Maja Design and the Vintage Romance Collection; and the image is from Magnolia. The beautiful texts are from Stempelglede og platen Ha en fantastisk dag


I have coloured the image from Magnolia with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers. 






Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
With love,
Camilla

5 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Oh, how I love this beautiful card/box you created, Camilla! You have such an amazing talent!

Mandy sa...

Camilla this is beautiful. All your creations are always so pretty xx

Véro sa...

It's really gorgeous!Bravo!

Nicolette sa...

Awesome project! Love the colors, layout and all the embellishments! It's gorgeous!

Love, Nicolette

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot sa...

Oh this is so cute.
Hugs Miranda