søndag 21. januar 2018

Celebration from Maja Design!!


Hi everyone! 
I guess you have already heard about the new stunning collection from Maja Design?! Some weeks ago it landed on my doorstep, and as usual with a new paper collection from Maja Design I fell in love at once. And it is not much that can compare with the smell of new papers ;)
It is my day to blog in the Maja Design blog today! I will have a new creation ready for every second Sunday. And in my next Maja Design post I will have a GIVE AWAY, so don't miss out!
But back to my card:


I have used three different paper sheets for my card: Jubilee, Welcome and All Dressed up.


The cute image is Tilda with flower in her pocket, from Magnolia's Country Girl Collection 2017.
I have used Distress Ink for my colouring. I colour on The Langton paper, and use brushes size 0 and 000.


The gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. And I have made the "gratulerer" text with a die from Papirdesign.


Lovely tassels made with Magnolia dies and Maja Papers.




Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
You can also see this card in the Maja Design blog.
Wish you a lovely Sunday!

Hugs,
Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

I adore this card! It is so beautiful, Camilla!

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot sa...

Oh this looks just stunning.
Hugs Miranda

Clipping Solutions sa...


Muchos Gracias for your post.Much thanks again