This week's challenge with a Spoon Full of Sugar is my last one... I have decided to leave the wonderful team, they have been so great to work with, and I will truely miss them. Thank you for your always support, and I know we will stay in touch:))
But I have some good news too, I asked Randi Th to be my guest designer for my last week, and she accepted!! I am so pleased that she would join us, she makes amazing cards, boxes ect!
I made a bookmark for the challenge. We have now finished three weeks with almost just reading in my class. And I too had to have a bookmark:) And here it is:
I have used this guardian angel from Whiff of Joy, she is really cute! I have some stickles on her wings, and three pearls on the bottom of the bookmark. And she is coloured with Distress Ink.
I have got many questions lately that I haven't had the time to answer, so sorry for that. But I will answer some here, so hope the ones who have asked by e-mail can read it here:
1. Where I buy the napkins I use? Answer: At Hobbyhimmelen, and some of them is bought at the bookstore called Nordli.
2. What colours I use on Tildas hair? Answer: First I colour with Antique linen, then I colour the shadows with Walnut stain. And sometimes add some Vintage photo (All Distress Ink refillers).
3. What colour I use for the pink? Answer: Aged mahogany (little), Tattered rose (the most) and Weathered wood (little).
4. To translate my blog? Answer: I had a translator there before, but it was too bad! Almost crazy!:)) But when I read foreign language's blogs, it pops up a question from Blogger/Google if I want it translated... But I try to write in English. I know my Distress Ink tutorial only is in Norwegian, and many of you find that a struggle. But maybe if I get the time I will make a new one, in English:)
5. If I have some ideas for place cards? Answer: I have only one idea:) Take a look here, and here for the tutorial.
6. If I can stamp up images and sell to you? Answer: No. That wouldn't be right. Most of my stamps are given to me by Magnolia, Stempelglede and Whiff of Joy. And they want you to buy them in the stores:)
7. If I can have a Distress Ink colouring course? Answer: There was a store close to Bergen that asked me to come and have a course in the spring. So maybe. I will let you know if or when I hear from them again:) -or you can have a look at my TUTORIAL on how to colour with Distresses (Thanks for the tip Gøril;))
I hope I didn't forgot any, but if I have - just ask again:)
Thank you for visiting my blog and have a beautiful day!